Music seafoam piano for epoxy pen wrap and tumbler designs!
Instant download files included for pen wrap and tumbler:
- 1 mockup file
- 1 9.5" x 8.3" JPEG files
- 1 PNG files for pen wraps printable on 8.5" x 11" paper
- 1 warped PNG files printable on 8.5" x 11" paper
- 1 straight PNG files printable on 8.5" x 11" paper
- 1 4.75x1.5 to be used for epoxy/resin
- 1 4.1x 1.45 to be used with sublimation pens
*Please note, these are digital design files only. You will not receive a pen or tumbler.*
The straight file can be used for other sublimation projects, or if you need to resize and adjust for another brand tumbler. This file can be resized if needed.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Due to being digital files, I am unable to offer refunds. Please make sure you know how to download files and use your PNG for sublimation before ordering. I am not familiar with all design software so I can not answer questions about your design space.
Colors may not be exact due to screen brightness and/or printer settings.
You may NOT re-sell any downloaded art as digital designs. See info below.
You can use this for physical end products such as pens, tumblers, t-shirts, mugs, etc.
I do not limit you on the amount of items you can create for commercial purposes but you must follow the exclusions below.
Commercial Usage Exclusions:
- DO NOT sell the design as-is as a stand-alone item such as a poster, etc
- DO NOT use in digital work that is sold or distributed
- DO NOT distribute the files in any way. They cannot be shared for any use, including personal.
- DO NOT sell my file digitally or printed. Can only be used for an end product. (Do not sell prints of my design without permission)
Please note that all items are for Physical items only File sharing, distributing, or selling the designs, or ANY elements within them, in any other format including templates, websites, brochures, or advertising is strictly prohibited. 17 U.S.C. 106(3), 17 U.S.C. §109(c)
SOME IMAGES AND DESIGNS were created by Michelle Raye Designs and are protected under domestic and international copyright laws (aside from licensed character images or trademarks) according to 17 U.S.C. Section 501.
★★Want to post about my designs on a blog or other site to share with fellow creatives? That would be perfect! Please make sure you only use one of my display images and include a clear credit with active link to purchase:
★★Join my FB group for exclusive, member-only discounts and sales!